BLP, Issue No. 4 PDF!

Hello, again all! I must apologize for the extended sabbatical, but I was in the wild brush of Africa with my good friend and colleague, Gyles Preston, on one of his exciting safaris.  I've only now stepped in, to find a rather peculiar, yet deliciously scrumptious magazine awaiting my arrival--the new issue of Black Lantern! How exciting, indeed! My master printer, Jamison W. Teefers III, promises the print edition will follow shortly, and will be available for purchase in just a few short days at our online store! Thrilling, indeed! I hardly think the Cape buffalo I bagged can measure up to the excitement of uncovering this new volume of BLP!  Again, I must apologize for my brevity, but a storm is brewing and the hot cocoa is on, and Byron has just informed me that a lovely fire awaits me in the den.  I shall be curling up tonight with my copy of BLP and encourage you to do the same! You can buy your copy here.  Until then, farewell dear friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Artwork is copyrighted by the author or authors listed. All rights reserved. Use of said art is for the purpose of this blog alone. The writer is by no means attempting to misrepresent the work as their own and due credit has been given where noted.